The FMH Foundation makes grants to public charitable organizations located (or have an office) in Texas and primarily, but not exclusively, to those organizations located in the Permian Basin geographical area of Texas.
Mission: To further a vision toward a reality.
Grants are made in the following categories:
- Performing and Visual Arts
- Community and Cultural Endeavors
- Applications must be submitted online no later than the date given on the invitation email. Your proposal will not be considered if you fail to meet this deadline.
- The Foundation may request any additional information, if necessary.
- The review process may take up to three months.
- The Foundation prefers to schedule on-site visits after receiving a grant proposal to ensure that the Foundation Staff is familiar with the proposed project.
- The completion and submission of an application does not guarantee favorable consideration of said request.
- The Foundation will provide notice immediately regarding the action taken by the Board of Directors at the Board meeting but does not provide status reports during the review process.
- The Foundation desires that all resources of a Grantee be dedicated to accomplishing its mission. Please do not recognize the Foundation, its board members or staff with any commemorative gifts.